Invitations to speak
The Anti-Money Laundering Division of the Central Bank of Ireland (AMLD) is frequently asked to speak at events and conferences attended by industry representatives and has in the past sought to accommodate these requests.
If you wish to submit a request to AMLD for a speaker/participant to attend an event/conference please submit the request in writing to AMLPolicy@centralbank.ie at least 3 months in advance of the proposed date for the event/conference. The written request for a speaker should include the following:
- the subject of presentation/panel
- a copy of the draft/final agenda
- a list of confirmed speakers
- a list of attendees/invitees
AMLD will try to offer an appropriate speaker/participant for an event but due to high demand AMLD may not always be in a position to provide a speaker.
In reviewing requests received AMLD considers the following:
- how topical the event is to AMLD’s work and priorities;
- the availability of a suitable speaker;
- the suitability of the audience; and
- priority is given to events which are open for attendance by firms supervised by the Central Bank of Ireland for AML/CFT compliance and professional services firms advising on AML/CFT matters.