Profiles of the Consumer Panel Members:
- Raymond O'Rourke is the Chair of the Panel. He is a food and consumer lawyer.
- Kathleen Barrington is a freelance business journalist with special interest in personal finance issues.
- Frances Byrne is the Director of One Parent Exchange and Network (OPEN). OPEN is the national network of lone parent self-help groups that have joined together to represent the interests of lone parents living in poverty and social exclusion.
- Michael Culloty is Social Policy and Communications Officer with the Money Advice and Budgeting Service.
- James Doorley is the nominee of the Consumers' Association of Ireland (CAI) and a member of the CAI Council. He is currently Assistant Director of the National Youth Council of Ireland.
- John Maher is a chartered accountant, and is a senior lecturer in Accounting and Finance at the Waterford Institute of Technology.
- Professor Noel Mulcahy is former Executive Vice President of the University of Limerick. He is a former member of Seanad Eireann and is an alternate in the National Forum on Europe, Co-director of National Centre for Work- Based Learning.
- Fidele Mutwarasibo is Research & Integration Officer with the Immigrant Council of Ireland.
- Sean O'Sullivan is Chairman of the Centre for Financial Services Innovation and is also the Managing Director of Seabrook Research Limited, a software development company, based in Cork.
- Fiona Reynolds is a solicitor in private practice.
- Eileen Walsh is a senior volunteer member of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul with a particular interest in national social policy and justice issues. She is Chair of the Policy Analysis Group of the Society.
Acting Secretary: Lillian Fleming, Financial Regulator